Everyone gets a bit cold sometimes, right? It’s no massive deal. therefore what if your hands flip a fairly shade of purple after you get nervous – do not everybody’s?
Having discoloured hands isn’t the norm and could be a be-careful call that you just is also plagued by poor circulation. Having correct blood flow throughout your body helps keep internal organs functioning the manner they ought to. leaf through the twelve warning signs below to examine if your circulation is also compromised.
1. Tingling hands and feet. once the blood flow to the hands and feet is lost, fingers and toes begin to tingle. This development is usually noted as “falling asleep,” however if you are not sitting on your feet or golf shot pressure on one thing to cause the flow of blood to chop off, then WebMD points out that this is often a symbol that you just might have poor circulation.
GO TO NEXT PAGES
2. Numbness. Healthline
states that if you lose the circulation to your hands, feet, legs or even buttocks for too long, those areas will feel numb.
3. Slow growth nails. while not a correct provide of blood, fingernails and toenails can grow far more slowly, says the Mayo Clinic.
4. Dark circles beneath eyes. the majority associate dark circles beneath the eyes with lack of sleep, but Doctors Health Press states that they will be caused by poor circulation. to examine if that is the case, proceed the discoloration. If it turns white before turning dark, then poor circulation could also be the wrongdoer.
5. Weak system. Your blood carries the white blood cells that facilitate fight back the body’s invaders. If you suffer from poor circulation, the items that ar necessary for fighting off illness don’t seem to be being transported with efficiency says Doctors Health Press, thus your system are weaker.
6. Sores on feet or legs. as a result of the feet and legs area unit at the extremities of the body, if your circulation is poor, your body can have a tough time attempting to heal those components of the body. If that’s the case, usually you’ll find yourself with sores or “ulcers” on the extremities, according to WebMD, which will not heal.
7. Extreme temperatures in hands and feet.
A very common symptom for poor circulation sufferers is that their hands and feet are rarely ever “just right.” Generally, they are either extremely hot or extremely cold and can be seen in color changes. Extremely hot hands and feet are bright red, whereas extremely cold are a purple-gray, says WebMD
8. Hair loss on feet.
For women this would be more subtle than for men. Nevertheless, if you suffer from poor circulation, the Mayo Clinic
points out that hair loss on the feet and legs may occur.
9. Varicose veins.
The lack of good circulation may make these veins more apparent under the surface of the skin as they will tend to retain more fluid, according to Doctors Health Press
10. Digestive problems.
Blood is necessary to help digest food. Doctors Health Press
points out that if you suffer from digestive problems, you may have circulation trouble. The blood may be having difficulty getting to the stomach to aid in digestion and may leave you instead with diarrhea, stomach pains or nausea.
If your circulation isn’t working right, then the oxygen and nitrogen and other minerals your body needs to function properly is not getting carried throughout it via the blood, notes Doctors Health Press
. It instead hoards what it has, leaving you feeling like you’ve run a marathon.
12. No sex drive. WebMD
and Doctors Health Press
both share that the reproductive organs of both men and women require a lot of blood. If your circulation is moving slowly, the sex drive seems to just peter out too.
Having poor circulation affects more than just your hands and feet. It affects your mind, your stomach, your overall health and more. If you think you have a circulation problem, be sure to see a doctor to get help on how to treat the problem so it doesn’t interfere with your quality of life.